Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Projects & Such :)

Well it's the first day back after mid-term & I'm exhausted already, it completely flew by. =( The first term of TY has been great so far & we have got plenty work done:
French project.....Henri Matisse
French project.....Sonia Rykiel
History project.....The Cold War
Geography project.....Round the world trip (I chose Luxembourg & Azerbaijan)
Young Scientist.....Bacteria found on common everyday items & their immunity to anti-biotics.
Right now, I'm working on my powerpoint presentation for Azerbaijan...the food there looks far from appetising so I think I'll play some traditional music or their eurovision song instead :) Also starting to work on my History project for Christmas...a local place of interest (: I'll most likely do mine on Celbridge since it's my home & has a lot of history to it xD
Ah also this term, we have to complete our music assignment...composing a piece of music with an "adventure" theme in small groups. Each group must use the piano, guitar & some percussion....I think I'm being forced into playing saxophone =( Finding it pretty hard at the moment, but hopefully we'll get some inspiration soon.
Mini-Company is pretty stressful at present...our de-knotter device seems to be confusing manufacturers & we need to get a prototype ready in less than two weeks, before our next trip to the Moate Theatre. I'm just hoping that when it's finally finished, it will actually work! We're trying to organize a meeting with a possible manufacturer for this coming Friday but we have a work experience workshop on at the same time, so not sure how things will work out :/

No comments:

Post a Comment